How to create an account
At FRBO.com there are two types of people that create accounts: Owners and Renters. We don’t actually differentiate between the two. When you create an account you can use it to rent other properties, or list your own property for rent, or both.
1. Click on Log In or List Your Property, you are taken to the Log In page.
2. If you already have an account you can login. If not, you can select Sign Up.
3. When you click Sign Up you will be taken to the Account Registration page. Enter your Email address, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Minimum of 6 characters
- At least one upper case letter
- At least one lower case letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
4. Click the I’m not a robot checkbox and a challenge question and photo answers will be presented. Select the proper photos and click Verify.
5. After you have answered the challenge question correctly, the I’m not a robot checkbox will be checked. Click Register.
6. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you used to register.
7. Check your email and click the Confirm Email Address button.
8. You will be redirected to the website and your account will be confirmed. Click the link to Login.
9. Enter your email address and the password you used to register.
10. When you login you will be directed to your Profile to enter your First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number.